Sunday, April 5, 2009

Update on Our punkin

Our Madison Rose will be 17months on 4/13.
She says words like: Mama, Papa, Lulu, Tito, Elmo, up, moon, mail, men, pool, hi, bye, ball, puppy, go, no, me, etc. She tries to say alot more but still does not say it clearly.
She does the animal noises for dog, cat, cow, lion, snake, monkey, rooster.
She does the noise for car and plane.
She loves to play outside, in the park and kick her ball around.
She enjoys blowing bubbles and writing all over the sidewalk with chalk.
She does great in following directions when she wants. LOL
If I ask her to bring me her shoes, she does. If I ask her to bring me tea. She brings her pretend tea set and pours me tea.
When I am trying to take a picture of her, she says "Cheese"!
She eats everything: chicken, steak, pork, and tilapia. She loves fruits: apples, strawberries, blueberries, plum, pears, bananas, peaches. We are just working on veggies. She really does not like her green veggies.
She is growing so fast and she is so much fun.

No comments: