Sunday, August 9, 2009

More Fun Pics

Mama, not now. I am on the potty.
Brown Bear, Brown Bear what do you see.
Our punkin reading on the potty.
Madison loves spending time in the pool.
I love my wagon.
Our princess being a silly monkey.
Mama lets go.... no more pictures.
I asked Madison to get my pool bag. She got it out of the closet, put all her stuff in it.
Then said, Mama help......heavy. Too cute.
Cheese!
Punkin having fun in the park.
Mama look at me.
Madison modeling her backpack.
Disney princess of course.
Punkin making a mess in her room.
I will say she picks up after herself. (most of the time)
A wagon ride with my Lulu.
Ok Mama n Papa you forgot to take the tag off the hat.
(Madison had glitter in her hair for two weeks)
Fourth of July weekend.

1 comment:

Mrs. B said...

Oh my goodness...can't help but have a flashback to EIJAK's potty wall when looking at Maddie's potty pic! lol Love it