Thursday, October 28, 2010

Baby Shower for Mia-Brady 9/25/10

Thank you to my mom, mom in law, sister and Tati for an amazing baby shower!
We got so many wonderful gifts. Thank you everyone.
Cake..... yummy
My moms
My big sis and me
Tati n me
Mami, Ester y Jannette
Familia Fernandez
Vanessa n me
Mis Tias
My family.... my cousins.... my friends
More cousins
Tracy n Me
Adri n Me
Mom Hall, Tia Debbie, Sis, and Kathy (my angel)
Lily y Carolina
Game time

Wow look at that belly!
Thank you everyone for making this day so special. We are so blessed to have such an amazing family and friends. We love you all so very much.

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Seems like everyone had an enjoyable time at the baby shower. The cake looks great by the way. I’m also baking a cake for my son’s 1st birthday tomorrow. We have organized birthday celebrations at one of the famous rental spaces for parties. I found an amazing cakes design online, and I’m working on it now.