Sunday, October 31, 2010

Madison's 3rd Birthday Party 10/30/10

It's my 3rd birthday party...... it's a princess party!!!!
Before baby #2 arrives we decided to celebrate Madison's 3rd birthday.
I love my family!
She kept on saying.... "Is it time to open presents?"
All she wanted was to eat her princess cake!!!
The Princess cake!
When we asked Madison, what do you want the baby to give you for your birthday?
She said, "A princess cake". The moment she saw the cake she said, "Mia-Brady" got me the cake!!!
We love you so much our little princess!
Madison with her abuelos and grandparents.
Madison with her family!
Yummmmmmyyyyyyy!
I love my cousin Zoe!
The Beauty and the Beast talking Mirror was a hit!
She immediately took her barrettes off, and started admiring herself in the mirror and brushing her hair.
Our precious Madison Rose, thank you for making our lives so complete. We love you more and more everyday!

No comments: