Monday, December 21, 2009

In December

Ok, I'm ready to bake cookies.
I did it all by myself!
Madison's new obsession.... puzzles.
After she is done with a puzzle she repeats what Papa and I say to her.
Madison says, "Good job, I did it"
Our bright lil punkin can put together 24 piece puzzles (ages 3+)
all by herself.
(That's our girl)
Playing with Papa on the floor
Madison playing with her Santa hat on.
Chilling with my Lulu
Madison working on another puzzle. Look at the pic closely. She put the book with Santa on the couch. Madison said, "Santa do puzzle with Madison"
Too cute!
Only problem if we put her in Dora PJ, she refuses to take it off.
Madison is also obsessed with Dora the Explorer.
Madison in her Papa's dolphin slippers.... or should I say Madison's slippers.
She knows they belong to Papa but still says, "Madison dolphin slippers."
Madison kept repeating for one week, "Madison had paint on hair, face, forehead, hands, legs.."
Yes..... SHE HAD PAINT EVERYWHERE!!!!
Madison painting the wall with Papa and had so much fun.

No comments: