Thursday, December 3, 2009

More pics of Madison's 2nd Birthday

Mama & Papa got me my very own kitchen for my birthday.
Her face says it all.
I had so much fun opening presents.
Familia Lowry & Hall
Familia Biramontes & Hall
Happy Birthday Princess My theme was Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
We love you so much!
Now can I blow out the candle?
Madison had so much fun blowing out the candle. She kept saying....
"Happy Birthday again."
I love my Lulu
I know...... I'm a ham
Mama's princess
Daddy's girl
Reading with my sunglasses on....... lol
Hanging out in my playroom
Cheese
Our silly goose posing in her pumpkin hat

2 comments:

KDoug said...

You guys don't have on matching outfits in her b=day pictures. Are you feeling okay? Was it laundry day?

Happy b-day Madison! You're going to LOVE being 2.

Madison and Mia's Mommy said...

LOL... you are too funny Kel. Love ya xoxo