Monday, December 21, 2009

Madison meets Santa

On December 13th Papa, Mama & I went to a Christmas party (Bostic Steel)
We had such an amazing time. I meet Santa!!!!! I sat on his lap, and I even got a present.
It has been over a week and I'm still talking about how I sat on Santa's lap.
Papa your the best!
Madison was too cute. She kept saying, "Mama look its Santa.... look its Santa"
I've always loved Christmas, but in the eyes of my precious Madison Rose......
CHRISTMAS IS BETTER THAN EVER NOW!!!
Punkin got a present from Santa
Our Madison Rose and Santa
She proved us wrong. Papa and I thought she would be too scared.
She was so excited and kept looking for Santa.
It was the best!
Mama's little princess
Santa chilling out before he handed gifts to all the kids.
Papa's little girl!
The party was all about the kids. The music was even kiddie songs. Madison danced but next to us. She still does not have the courage to dance on the dance floor. Maybe next year.

No comments: